Monday, January 26, 2009

Let's go to Container Store and get some!

There are few things I recall loving as a child as much as I do today. For example, I had a certain tendency for pushing buttons or anything convex with my little fingers.
Evidently, my love for Bubble Wrap Popping needs no introduction. This genius invention dazzles me to this day. It's just air trapped inside a plastic film. It's virtually weightless. It's the best way to protect your goods when it's packing time. And popping it's so much fun. Popping Bubble Wrap is an activity that is not only addictive but gives you a great sense of achievement.

Today is Bubble Wrap Day. Please celebrate with me. Grab a piece and just pop, pop, pop
Don't have any handy? Pop some here
Awesome or what?

5 comments:

  1. ahjajajajajajajajajajaj
    de verdad que sí es un buen invento!!!

    Wet Canoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love it too!! Te tengo que mostrar mi aparatico de Bubble Wrap, aunque no hay NADA como el bubble wrap de verdad!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of like the guy in charge of guarding the Oscar winning envelopes in The Naked Gun 33 1/3

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNoILUFHDtQ

    (minute 4:30 - hebrew subtitles :D ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you find somebody that doesn't love popping bubble wrap?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holaaa
    Cambie mi direccion de blog a www.carlitoscharlie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete